Sunday, June 14, 2015

Broadway Showcase

Hello There!



I'd like to share some pictures from my performance with you guys! My performance was last
Saturday, and I happen to have another performance next Saturday. I'll be dancing in a charity gala for the wounded warriors. I'm doing a pas de deux choreographed by my best friend! I will also be performing a piece from Sleeping Beauty. It's been so nice being able to perform so often! In the past couple months I've had about 7 different performances.


To be honest, though, I really need a break! I've been going nonstop for months now with a leg injury. Thankfully at the end of July my family will be taking a week long vacation to Austria!! I'm so thrilled! We'll also be going to the North Sea for several days. Aw, how I love to travel!


Anyway, I hope you like my recital pictures!




Masquerade from Phantom of the Opera






West Side Story (I'm in the red and white)





My Solo - I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserables





My Solo - I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserables





West Side Story (far right)





Masquerade from Phantom of the Opera





My Solo - I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserables






West Side Story






 I wish you all a splendid day! I'll talk to you soon!





~ Emma Grace








No comments:

Post a Comment