Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Wishlist

Why, Hello!



While the past few days have been rather dreary here in Germany, I find myself perusing the internet looking for items that remind me that though you can't tell by the weather, it IS summer!!!! Feminine dresses, picnic supplies, and delightful music players are just a few of the things I desire this summer! Every day I just want to go strawberry picking all day and star gazing all night! Hopefully the weather will become more picnic friendly soon! Hopefully you guys will agree with me that these items are just the most darling things ever! 



1.  Crosley Record Player from Urban Outfitters
 


Isn't this just the cutest thing?! I've been dying to get one of these! This mint-colored one is just perfect for summer!




2. What a Doll Heel by Poetic License from Modcloth

Heels - What a Doll Heel

Oh my goodness! I have a huge weakness for really beautiful shoes! I like shoes more than clothing. If I didn't have so many expensive pairs of shoes my wardrobe would be a lot bigger! haha




3. Bonnie Dress from Free People



This dress is so lovely! AND it could be worn for at least 3 out of 4 seasons!




4. Baby's Breath Flower Crown also from Free People

Babys Breath Flower Crown

I feel like this stunning flower crown is probably meant for a wedding or something like that. BUT, I would wear this beauty every single day if I owned it!




5.  Canyon Fringe Hammock from Anthropologie

Canyon Fringe Hammock

I could lay in this beautifully crafted hammock all day long!! Not sure where I'd put it, though.
 
 
 
 
 
Of course these are just a few of the many things that have caught my eye lately, but I think they are pretty good representatives of my style.
 
 
 
 
~ Emma Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment