Saturday, July 25, 2015

An Austrian Adventure (part 1)

Hello There!

So sorry I've been gone for a while! The reason for my absence was a family vacation to Austria! We rented a huge house in an adorable village with our cousins, aunt and uncle, and grandparents. For about 6 six days we toured cathedrals, hiked beautiful mountain trails, got caught in a hail storm, visited many charming villages, and ate delicious eis (ice cream auf deutsch)!! Today I'll share a few of the pictures I have from our exciting trip. Hope you all enjoy them!




My brothers, cousin, and me in a cable car on the way down from a mountain.

At the tippy top of a gorgeous Austrian mountain!

Ballet at the top of a mountain.

Trying on goofy hats in Tirol, Austria

With my cousin on the first full day of our trip.

The incredible house we were privileged enough to stay in.

The view that we got to see every single day!
 
Hopefully I'll be able to share some more pictures from our trip very soon!!






Bye for now!
Emma Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment