Friday, August 7, 2015

Last Class with a Fantastic Teacher

Hi Everyone,


In the pictures I'm sharing with you today, you will get a glimpse into what some of my ballet classes look like. A year ago my classes looked quite different because they were at a large ballet academy with beautiful studios, great teachers, and a live pianist. Though I learned a lot in that atmosphere, this past spring semester at a smaller studio afforded me unexpectedly awesome classes. The man you see in some of these photos is one of the best instructors I've ever had! He just so happened to be my stretching teacher at my old school before I came back to the smaller studio. When I came back to this studio I had no idea that Mr. Sobir would be teaching here this past semester! I am beyond grateful for him and his teaching. He's been a huge inspiration to me, and I cannot thank him enough for all of his critiques and encouragements!! My pictures show my last class with him around the end of June. Thankfully he will be teaching a 10 day summer course at my studio at the end of this month, so I'll get to attend more classes from him!!

















Hope you all enjoyed the little peek into one of my ballet classes! Until next time!
 
 
Emma Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment